REQUIREMENTS, TECH RIDER & INPUT LIST
Private Stock comes completely self contained with state of the art sound and lighting for the stage and dance floor.
If we travel outside our local area, we would require flights, audio and back-line to be rented.
DW Studio, Yamaha Recording Series,
or other Comparable kit.
(1) Bass Drum-20"- 22” with pedal
(1) Snare Drum-- 5 1⁄2 x 14”
(2) Rack Toms-- One of each
10” and 12” tom (1) Floor Tom—16”
(3) Cymbal Stands (boom style)
(1) High Hat Stand
Cymbals: Preferred cymbals are
Sabian AAX, Zildjian Customs,
or Paiste Signature.
(1) 16” Crash
(2)16” or 17” Crash
(1) Pair of 14” Hi Hats
(1) 21” Ride
(1) DW 5000 kick pedal,
(1) Sturdy drum throne
(1) Music Stand or table
(1) Boom mic stand or a headset if available
Fan if applicable
(1) xlr Monitor send
Please provide all required hardware
to complete above mentioned set up,
(2) Congas with stands
(2) Bongos (optional)
(1) Yamaha Moxf8 (or comparable 88 key)
(1) Yamaha Moxf8 (or comparable 88 key)
(1) Yamaha Moxf6 (or comparable 61 note synth)
(1) Double tier keyboard stand
(1) Single tier keyboard stand
(2) Sustain pedals
(2) Volume pedals
Guitar and Bass
Guitar and bass will run dierct through DI boxes
Guitar - DI - Stand and all cabling
Bass: DI & Stand - and all cabling
We are able to work with any stage size
or even no stage if needed.
We can also provide our own stage
at an additional fee.
• Minimum preferred stage size is
two tiered stage 12’ x 24’ feet
with or without drum riser (min 6x8)
Downstage section should be 6’x 24’x 24.
Upstage section should be 6’x 24’x36”.
• First choice is a 16’x32’ two tiered stage
Downstage section should be 8’x 32’x 24’.
Upstage section should be 8’x 32’x36”.
Sections should be connected
flush together with no gaps.
Min of 2 dedicated 20A
circuits preferably 4. Please contact the vendor or venue supplying production.
Front of House System,
Mics, Monitors and Lighting:
• FOH PA: d&b, L-acoustic, Nexo, Meyer, EV, JBL, QSC or Dynacord etc.
All systems should take into consideration the audience coverage needs, size of performance space and maximum dB levels
while ensuring sufficient sub/top coverage on the dance floor and room.
• FOH/Monitor Consoles:
We prefer a Behringer X32 mixer (or 2 X32 racks) placed stage left and we will use that for our in-ears and FOH via a left / right XLR feed to the FOH.
We will bring a data drive with us with our regular board settings.
The band members will use their iPads to adjust their own in-ears and myself and/or tech will control FOH with an iPad walking the room.
This system enables a quick setup and soundcheck
• Monitors: Private Stock requires a total of 8 monitor mixes
(4) wireless IEM systems and (4) stage wedge monitors.
• Mics and stands:
(5) matched wireless Handheld microphones (prefer Shure)
(2) Shure wireless beltpacks and receivers (we bring our own headsets - must be shure)
(2) corded mics for percussion overhead
(4) clip on horn mics with belpack wireless systems
(5) Adjustable microphone stands.
(2) adjustable boom stands
(5) DI boxes
Drum Mic Kit - Kick - Snare - toms -
overhead and HH (if needed)
Please provide all necessary XLR and 1/4” cabling, hardware and batteries
for the gear listed gear above
1. VOCAL MIC WIRELESS 1 -
2. VOCAL MIC - WIRELESS HEADSET -
ERIK - Downstage Left
3. VOCAL MIC - WIRELESS HEADSET -
4. VOCAL MIC WIRELESS 2 -
JIM - Upstage Right
5. VOCAL MIC WIRELESS 3-
6. VOCAL MIC WIRELESS - 4
7. VOCAL MIC WIRELESS - 5
8. SAX WIRELESS
9. SAX WIRELESS 2
10. TRUMPET WIRELESS
11. TROMBONE WIRELESS
12. TRUMPET 2 WIRELESS
13. Bass (Erik) - WIRELESS -
DI (No Amp Onstage)
14. KEYS Downstage Left (Erik) - DI
15. KEY BASS Downstage Left (Erik) - DI
16. KEYS - Upstage Right (Jim) - DI
17. KEY BASS - Upstage Right (Jim)
18. Acoustic Guitar (Jim) - DI
19. Guitar Downstage Right
(Steve) - DI (No Amp Onstage)
20. PERCUSSION OVERHEAD MIC L
21. PERCUSSION OVERHEAD MIC R
24. RACK TOM 1
25 RACK TOM 2
26. FLOOR TOM
28. DRUM SYNTH
29. HH (optional)
30. OVERHEAD L (optional)
31. OVERHEAD R (optional)
1 - IEM - (or wedge) -
Erik (Downstage Left) Keys - Bass - Headset
2 - IEM (or wedge)
Christine (Center) Vocals, Keys and Drums
3 - IEM (or wedge)
Jim (Upstage Right) Vocals, Trumpet and Keys
4 - IEM (or wedge)
Dave (Rear Center) Drums and Vocals
5 - IEM (or wedge)
Steve (Downstage Right) Guitar
6 - WEDGE Downstage Right) Horn
7 - WEDGE - (Downstage Left) Keys
8 - WEDGE - (Upstage Left) Percussion